Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
401. wide open windows
402. and the soft breeze floating through them
403. jigsaw puzzles
404. Chinese checkers
405. vibrant green grass waiting to be mowed
406. modern tech to keep us connected with distant family
407. new books to read
408. challenging songs to choreograph
409. remembering that there is no such thing as a painless life
410. new black eye liner
411. watching a new movie with my mom
412. cell phones
413. text messages
414. water park slides
415. feeling not too self conscious in a swimsuit….in March
417. rumba classes
418. proof reading
419. a working washing machine (it’s potty training time…yay…)
420. potty training and the milestone it brings along with the frustration
422. evening shadows
423. the scent of spring
424. James Bond cinematic journey with the husband
425. the husband being “home” a little more right now
What are you thankful for today?