Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
351. learning new things about mercy
352. cozy blankets
353. our youngest’s frequent use of “delicious!”
354. watching counting “click” with out kindergartner
355. the flexibility and ease of homeschooling
356. new ballroom classes
357. new choreography that both excites and terrifies me
358. chocolate truffles
359. a made up dish that turned out well
360. my parents surprising us for Christmas
361. hard discussions about forgiveness
362. cornflower blue January sky
364. Nyquil…..and Dayquil
365. late night texts from my sister
366. a rekindled love for reading
367. new Call the Midwife episodes
368. thoughtfully shaping new habits
369. semi daily walks around the neighborhood
370. plans for a six year old’s birthday
371. Rescuers Down Under…..especially this scene
372. soft towels just out of the dryer
373. brushing my daughter’s hair
374. date nights
375. a fresh new year full of possibilities
What are you thankful for today?