Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
251. shoe racks
252. blue file holders
253. surprise overnight stay in a tiny house!!! (stay tuned for a blog post about it!!!)
254. coffee makers
255. bolt cutters
256. railroad ties
257. the breathtaking Mount Hood
258. peace and comfort within death
259. new rooms and new views
260. a tiny bit of woods that is now our backyard
261. measuring tape
262. new pillows
263. water guns
264. small piles of water soaked clothes on the back patio
265. high ceilings
266. bright places on dark days
268. Guess Who
269. medical logs
272. fallen tree limbs
273. sheds with green roofs
274. surprise ham in the mail!
275. tiny padded feet stomping down the hallway
What are you thankful for today?