Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
181. surprise spring bouquets
182. the book of Nehemiah
183. local honey
185. kids’ piggy banks
186. listening to The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe with the kids on long car rides
187. white pines
188. precious babies being baptized
189. drawing treasure maps on huge pieces of paper
190. Little Man’s eagerness to help dry the dishes
191. addressing envelopes
192. freshly ironed collared shirts
193. teaching Goose how to set the table
194. ten minute stretch sessions
195. finally getting pictures hung in the right spot
196. fiddle leaf ferns
197. bowls for keys
198. making an occasional on point football observation and enjoying the husband’s stunned expression that always follows
199. shoes without holes
200. darning socks
What are you thankful for today?