Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
166. being told my my sister, in no certain terms, that I am not allowed to complain about Southern winters (she is right…)
167. a still house on Christmas morning, before everyone else is awake
168. stuffing stockings
169. stories that begin with “Once upon a time…”
170. the luring strains of a violin
171. thoughtful surprises
172. bullet journals
173. realistic goals for the new year
174. hand cramps from writing too much
175. revisiting old projects, as so feel new again!
176. shoveling snow (or at least memories of doing so…)
177. heated seats in cars (oh my lanta, I want to hug the person that invented these!!!)
178. heating pads
179. borrowing my husband’s socks to wear on top of my own (catch the theme here?)
180. farmhouse tables
What are you thankful for today?