Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
126. yellow buds blooming, even in December
127. Gilmore Girls
128. microwave popcorn
129. packing tape (so I can fix the SEVERAL children’s books that have torn pages…)
130. jasmine tea and raspberry zinger tea mixed together (believe me, amazing!)
131. homemade applesauce
132. discussing possible ridiculous headstone quotes with your best friend
133. rediscovering Good Charlotte like it’s 2002!
134. the scent of freshly ground coffee
135. stockings with no runs in them
136. Psych the Movie!!!!!!!!!!!
137. laundry soap
138. Baby’s obsession with popcorn
139. watching Monkey Bear grow from a toddler into full on little boy
140. goat cheese on whole wheat crackers
What are you thankful for today?