Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
111. bananas with peanut butter
112. little kids playing hide and seek (especially when they really don’t know what they’re doing…)
113. rediscovering the joy of board games through the eyes of a child
114. long hallways (why do they never seem to end??)
115. meal deliveries
116. bullet journals
117. striped pillows
118. magnesium supplements
119. a bright blue piece of chalk nestle in the grass
120. healthy competition
122. Steinway pianos neatly lined in a gallery
123. memories of late night snowy drives
124. miniature suits
125. misplacing the phone charger in the laundry hamper (tell me I’m not the only one who has done that?)
What are you thankful for today?