Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
91. the soundtrack to La La Land
92. chipped dishes
93. Baby chatter
94. unfinished projects–leaving motivation for tomorrow
95. our neighborhood park
96. connect the dots worksheets
97. arm day
99. crying babies at night, and the snuggles that follow
100. finally finding jeans that fit!!!! (can I get an AMEN?)
101. green bean cassarole
102. tiny stitches removed from a tiny foot
103. the excitement of new crayons
104. Husband’s face popping up on my phone
105. celebrating birthdays
106. inspiring posts from other mamas
107. wooden cutting boards
109. planning out how to brine a turkey
110. polka dotted shirts
What are you thankful for today?