Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
77. that one scene in Swing Time
78. children in matching pajamas
79. scrappy dogs
80. when people use the word “cheeky”
81. beautiful melodies and bittersweet harmonies
82. Jane Austin books
83. getting through one more push up than last week
84. 90s pop songs
85. flare jeans, even thought they’re not technically on trend anymore….
86. Matthew Henry commentaries
87. oil changes
88. a working washing machine when kiddos are sick and vomiting…
89. black and white photos
90. pumpkin scented candles
What are you thankful for today?