Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
61. raspberry zinger and chamomile tea
62. the endless delight of a large cardboard box
63. Puffin Rock (my new favorite kids’ show….I think I enjoy it more than the kids do…)
64. dung beetles (disgustingly fascinating)
65. lean corned beef
66. cheese pizza
67. stacks of books
68. homemade play dough
69. our babysitter (the woman is an angel!!)
70. Baby’s blonde curls coiffed
71. turtles crunching on lettuce
72. stitches that encourage healing, ugly though they may appear
75. carved pumpkins glowing in the dark
What are you thankful for today?