Eucharisteo: to be grateful, to feel thankful, to give thanks
I don’t know about you, but most days, I don’t feel all that thankful. Sometimes I simply don’t want to feel thankful.
So I write them down.
And count them one by one.
41. dear friends’ wedding video
42. red ballroom dance shoes
43. warm autumn afternoons
44. brown leather bags
45. Little Man busting a move (absolutely hilarious!!)
46. sappy movies
47. pizza delivery when head colds make dinner prep impossible
48. trails of tiny clothes…
49. miniature pea coats for miniature men
50. tiny plans laid for first grade
51. Monkey Bear’s attachment to his Thomas the Train
52. hidden Christmas gifts for the kids (and hoping they don’t find them….)
53. unexpected medical costs, and the provision that came with them
54. good neighbors
55. sore muscles after a challenging workout
56. three little voices singing hymns
57. Baby telling me important things
58. the dents and scratches of my imperfect house
59. crimson leaves nestled among the gold
60. a couch with room for everyone
What are you thankful for today?